Be a part of the elite roster that utilizes our Virtual Assistants.
From creating the concept for a creative to final design and printing is a long process. The concept needs to be edited and tweaked to make it more aesthetically pleasing and ready for printing. This important part of editing and re-touching is done by Artwork specialists.
At Acelearar Technology we provide professional artwork services to enhance your images to make them more appealing to the naked eyes. They work on designs, formatting, correcting layout, typography etc to print it the way it was intended. Whether you are a small design company, a publishing firm or a full-fledged advertising firm, we can help you create exciting pictures to enthrall your audience.
Overview of Artwork Services:
- Check for sizes, fonts, image resolution and correct them so images do not appear pixilated and fonts are readable.
- Correcting improper images caused due to low light, shutter speed etc.
- Managing crops and bleeds to ensure seamless prints.
- Cropping images so the printer can identify the edges etc.
- Sharpening images to improve contrast and make an image appear more refined.
- Setting up documents in CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) color format as most printers follow that color code.
- Correcting Typographical errors and proof-reading final copies before sending them in print.
What Our Clients Have To Say
Good work is followed by good word
Why Outsource Artwork Services?
- Get the job done by professionals.
- Experienced and proficient in working with latest software.
- Artwork professionals have experience coordinating with printers and are familiar with latest printing techniques.
- Guaranteed delivery of accurate and efficient designs.
Why Choose Acelerar for Artwork Services?
- Adherence to strict quality standards in each deliverable to match your specific benchmarks.
- We perform a detailed analysis of your Artwork requirement before starting work.
- Use of current software used in the designing industry worldwide.
- Team of skilled designers, artwork executives, image editors, illustrators etc.
- Our results are 100% accurate.
- 24/7 assistance with dedicated executives to work exclusively on your project.
- Free trial available. Pay only when you are completely satisfied.
Are You Ready To Boost Your Productivity?
Outsource everyday essential tasks that you don’t have time for with your growing business.
Frequently Asked Questions
No problem. We understand that sometimes it takes multiple rounds of discussions and draft to finally be able to translate client’s thoughts into design. We strive to meet and exceed client expectation and therefore we are happy to re-work and modify images till the time you are convinced and satisfied with the output.
Every project we take up starts with a detailed discussion between the designer, the account manager and the client to discuss the client’s requirement and expectation in detail. We normally prefer an initial call to understand and discuss your requirement followed by a project brief sent over email. It is absolutely fine if you don’t want to be bothered with a call and would prefer communication by email. We would be fine with that too.
We encourage clients to contribute ideas and sample designs if any. Also we would prefer you let us know any specific instructions like colors etc so as to avoid confusion later. Please understand that the designer might ask for any additional information which he might think necessary to start work. Once we have all the information from your end, we start researching ideas, creating a design layout and ultimately share the first draft with you!
Once we have all the information from your end, we will evaluate the task and let you know the timeline for completion however we report to you on a daily basis to update you about the progress and the milestones achieved. Even though we strive to deliver within the committed time span, there might occasional delays, although rare. You will be able to keep track of our progress through the daily reports and be informed of any delays whatsoever.
We are a Virtual Assistants company and therefore offer remote workers for your different service needs. We are in constant touch with our clients. You can have regular communication with your designer through various channels like Skype, GotoMeeting, Google Hangouts, emails or any other tool that you may prefer. We will communicate with you as per your business hours and request.