We at Acelerar Technologies have been offering reliable, resource driven outsourcing solutions to clients across the globe. We’re always looking for ways to strengthen our relationship in the outsourcing community and therefore are now open to contributions in the form of guest posts from writers/ experts from the BPO and outsourcing industry looking to share their knowledge and insight with the audience at large.
Before you put pen to paper there are a few things that we’d like you to keep in mind. Outsourcing is our niche. We cover BPO, Outsourcing, outsourced functions, Virtual Assistant services, Virtual Assistant Industry etc. Few topics we are specifically interested in include:
- Time Management
- Social media
- Back Office
- Remote Team
Please familiarize yourself with our content and the kind of topics covered. Make sure its unique, something which has not been covered previously. A unique spin on existing topics would also be welcome. We publish only informational content. No promotional content please!
Our Guest Posting Guidelines:
- All guest posts/articles should be minimum 1000 words in length. Content should informational. Promotional content will be rejected outright. Should not contain any links to competitor’s websites or any other promotional site. Should not promote a particular business/company.
- Content should be well-written for the web and should be free from grammatical errors.
- No keyword stuffing please. Nor articles written purely for SEO purposes.
- Please cite all your references correctly and accurately.
- External links are allowed. However we reserve the right to edit/remove any link at our discretion.
- Please include relevant images to support the text. Make sure images are free from any copyrights.
- Please include an author bio with your photograph.
- Content should be strictly unique. No plagiarized content please and should be exclusive to Acelerar Technologies. Content should not be slated for distribution on other sites.
Thank you for your interest in Acelerar Technologies and look forward to your valuable content. Please send in all pitches/articles to contact[@]acelerartech[.]com