Be a part of the elite roster that
utilizes our Virtual Assistants.
At Acelerar we have expert design professionals to cater to your varied design requirements. Whether it’s a user-friendly website design you are looking for or some eye-catching marketing materials to attract customers, we can help! We have a team of graphic designers, web designers, animators, and illustrators etc to help you with your designing needs.
Our designers are skilled in their respective areas of expertise and therefore whether it’s graphic, web, print or product packaging designs, Acelerar Technologies has got you covered. We offer complete design solution from web design, e-books, and marketing materials to product packaging.
What Our Clients Have To Say
Good work is followed by good word
Overview of our Design Services:
At Acelerar our Design services include:-
- Web Design – Premium, user-friendly website designs.
- Layout and Formatting – Accurate and proper formatting of important documents like Annual Reports, User Manuals, e-books etc.
- Designing Marketing collaterals and promotional materials.
- Product packaging design for retail – Superior packaging to add value to your products.
- Product packaging for industrial products – Stay ahead of competition with world-class packaging for industrial products.
Why Should You Outsource Design Services?
Outsourcing Design Services has its own benefits.
- Get the work done by professionals.
- Dedicated and experienced designers to work exclusively on your project.
- Quick Turnaround time.
- Affordable pricing packages to suit your needs and requirements.
Why Choose Acelerar for your Design needs?
- Creative, insightful and skilled team of designers to cater to your diverse business needs.
- Highly proficient in using software like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Freehand etc.
- No-obligation contract – Hire as per your requirement
- Quick and efficient delivery
- Free trial. Pay only when you completely sure.
- High quality designs at affordable rates.
Are You Ready To Boost Your Productivity?
Outsource everyday essential tasks that you don’t have time for with your growing business.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t like what you design?
No problem. We understand that sometimes it takes multiple rounds of discussions and draft to finally be able to translate client’s thoughts into design. We strive to meet and exceed client expectation and therefore we are happy to re-work and modify images till the time you are convinced and satisfied with the output.
What process do you follow while working on a Design project?
Every project we take up starts with a detailed discussion between the designer, the account manager and the client to discuss the client’s requirement and expectation in detail. We normally prefer an initial call to understand and discuss your requirement followed by a project brief sent over email. It is absolutely fine if you don’t want to be bothered with a call and would prefer communication by email. We would be fine with that too.
How do I get involved in the process?
We encourage clients to contribute ideas and sample designs if any. Also we would prefer you let us know any specific instructions like colors etc so as to avoid confusion later. Please understand that the designer might ask for any additional information which he might think necessary to start work. Once we have all the information from your end, we start researching ideas, creating a design layout and ultimately share the first draft with you!
What is your TAT (Turnaround Time) ?
Once we have all the information from your end, we will evaluate the task and let you know the timeline for completion however we report to you on a daily basis to update you about the progress and the milestones achieved. Even though we strive to deliver within the committed time span, there might occasional delays, although rare. You will be able to keep track of our progress through the daily reports and be informed of any delays whatsoever.
How can I communicate with my designer?
We are a Virtual Assistants company and therefore offer remote workers for your different service needs. We are in constant touch with our clients. You can have regular communication with your designer through various channels like Skype, GotoMeeting, Google Hangouts, emails or any other tool that you may prefer. We will communicate with you as per your business hours and request.