Be a part of the elite roster that
utilizes our Virtual Assistants.
Creation of important documents like Annual reports, User Manuals etc often require page layout skills which are a combination of both manual effort using a personal computer and page layout software in order to create e-copies of documents for large and small scale distribution. It is common requirement of any organization today.
At Acelerar Technologies our team of DTP experts can help you streamline the process which can otherwise prove to be time-consuming and costly affair. We have been in the industry for over a decade catering to clients both large and small. We offer complete DTP solution from layout & formatting to multilingual publishing.
What Our Clients Have To Say
Good work is followed by good word
Overview of DTP Services:
Our list of DTP services include:-
• Text Formatting – Analyzing font size, types, typography, spacing etc to ensure maximum visibility for your text.
• Layout Design – Books, magazines, reports have different layouts. DTP experts are well-versed with all layouts and can advise on pagination depending on your choice of format and the word count of your manuscript.
• Copy Editing – We scrutinize grammar, punctuation, spelling to ensure that every syllable adheres to the publisher’s guide.
• Translation – We translate the text into any language for immediate publication in digital and print format.
Why Choose Acelerar Technologies for your DTP service needs?
• We produce editorial designs for all publishing needs.
• Proficient in all design software like Adobe Suite, Microsoft suites, QuarkXpress etc.
• Customized service to meet the requirement of each client.
• Fast turnaround time and ability to work in any time zone.
• Cost effective flexible pricing needs to suit your needs.
• Free Trial – Pay only once you are completely satisfied.
Are You Ready To Boost Your Productivity?
Outsource everyday essential tasks that you don’t have time for with your growing business.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t like what you design?
No problem. We understand that sometimes it takes multiple rounds of discussions and draft to finally be able to translate client’s thoughts into design. We strive to meet and exceed client expectation and therefore we are happy to re-work and modify images till the time you are convinced and satisfied with the output.
What process do you follow while working on a Design project?
Every project we take up starts with a detailed discussion between the designer, the account manager and the client to discuss the client’s requirement and expectation in detail. We normally prefer an initial call to understand and discuss your requirement followed by a project brief sent over email. It is absolutely fine if you don’t want to be bothered with a call and would prefer communication by email. We would be fine with that too.
How do I get involved in the process?
We encourage clients to contribute ideas and sample designs if any. Also we would prefer you let us know any specific instructions like colors etc so as to avoid confusion later. Please understand that the designer might ask for any additional information which he might think necessary to start work. Once we have all the information from your end, we start researching ideas, creating a design layout and ultimately share the first draft with you!
What is your TAT (Turnaround Time) ?
Once we have all the information from your end, we will evaluate the task and let you know the timeline for completion however we report to you on a daily basis to update you about the progress and the milestones achieved. Even though we strive to deliver within the committed time span, there might occasional delays, although rare. You will be able to keep track of our progress through the daily reports and be informed of any delays whatsoever.
How can I communicate with my designer?
We are a Virtual Assistants company and therefore offer remote workers for your different service needs. We are in constant touch with our clients. You can have regular communication with your designer through various channels like Skype, GotoMeeting, Google Hangouts, emails or any other tool that you may prefer. We will communicate with you as per your business hours and request.