Be a part of the elite roster that utilizes our Virtual Assistants.
High Quality Services India Overview
eBay, established in 1995, is one of the largest eCommerce companies in the world. If you have made up your mind to sell your products on eBay, Acelerar can provide you with all the support required to make your eCommerce business a success.
What Our Clients Have To Say
Good work is followed by good word
Thanks for a job very well done! Will definitely recommend the team of diligent people.
I had a great experience working with Acelerar! They learn very quickly and deliver excellent results!
Paul V Johnston
Services received from Acelerar were first class. As the engagement was progressing, we were very pleased with the services..they were always on time and provided high quality
Owner Bourne Accountancy
Acelerar applied a self-started approach to problem solving which helped resolve issues right at the beginning. Working remotely can create quite a few challenges but the output of completed projects exceeded significantly….
I hired Acelerar to do some very important market research for me, and they over delivered in terms of deliverable, professionalism and value. I recommend.
The help that we have received has enabled us to increase our sales immediately after starting with this project. Acelerar is great and we will continue to work with them for future projects. Great work!!
Tasks Our eBay Product Listing Experts Can Complete
Following is a list of tasks our eBay listing experts can successfully take off your plate:
- Setting up and structuring your eBay store to not only attract a pool of online visitors, but to convert those visitors into happy customers
- Uploading your products on eBay manually or by ebay bulk listing softwares such as Turbo Lister, Auctiva, InkFrog, CSV files etc.
- Offering a detailed specification list to your visitors by adding vital product attributes such as color, size, weight, dimension, fabric, etc.
- Writing engaging product descriptions as well as relevant product titles to keep the visitors fully informed
- Ensuring SEO guidelines are met when writing product titles and descriptions
- Creating your product page URLs, product meta titles and meta descriptions
- Adding appropriate graphics and images as per eBay standards to make the eBay products more visually appealing, which eventually increase their selling capacity
- Using the upsell and cross-sell techniques to feature a list of related items and accessories. This could effectively increase sales opportunities
- Ensuring that visitors view your products systematically. We classify the eBay products under relevant categories and subcategories. This way your customers can surf the eBay products without any wastage of time
- Consistently updating stock information and ensuring out-of-stock eBay products are shown as out-of-stock so that you don’t oversell
- Accurately adding eBay product data like price, SKU, MPN, UPC, brand name, discounts (If applicable), manufacturer’s name, etc. into your eBay backend system
- Meticulously entering unique identification numbers like Manufacturer’s Part Numbers (MPNs), Universal Product Codes (UPCs), International Standard Book Numbers (ISBNs) and European Article Numbers (EANs)
- Helping you with eBay order processing and tracking which would ensure that your customers receive their preferred products on time
- Doing product research for new items to sell on the eBay store
- Keeping an eye on your competitors’ listing changes
Benefits Of Hiring Our eBay Listing Services
We are equipped with a highly experienced team who can diligently undertake all the activities, such as gathering product information from a variety of sources like hard copy catalogs, online catalogs, scanned images, scanned brochures, PDF files, supplier’s website etc. Moreover, we can add visually appealing images and graphics to make your eCommerce store look more exciting and tempting. Following is a list of top benefits you can reap from our ebay product listing services:
- We offer a free trial of our eBay listing service
- Our eBay listing experts have worked with a wide range of businesses. So you will get a listing expert who will complete the tasks with 99.99% accuracy
- Our pricess are highly competitive. You can save up to 70% on operating cost as compared to getting eBay listing done in-house
- Our experts will take care of each and every task related to eBay listing, offering you a significant amount of free time in which you can focus on your core business activities
Are You Ready To Boost Your Productivity?
Outsource everyday essential tasks that you don’t have time for with your growing business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Services offered under eBay product listing include setting up and managing eBay store, uploading products manually or using bulk listing software, writing engaging product descriptions and Meta data, entering details into ebay backend and eBay order processing and tracking.
We provide full assistance in processing your orders systematically by entering customer information, product information, packaging invoices, drop ship items and product returns individually or in batches.
You simply sign up with us and reply to the confirmation mail you receive. Thereafter you start submitting your tasks to our eBay listing experts. Your first task will be done for free. On completion of your first task you are free to take a final call based on our productivity.
Don’t worry. Our eBay listing experts have worked with a wide range of businesses so you can rest assured you will get an expert who will carry out the task with 99.99% accuracy.
As part of eBay data entry services, we keep a tab on the popular, mostly-sold and out-of-stock items so that you can manage your stock levels.