Be a part of the elite roster that utilizes our Virtual Assistants.
Image Manipulation Services Overview
Image Manipulation is a means to enhance and get a better view of your images using image editing techniques through digital or analog means. It involves modifying an image by adding or removing objects, converts images to sketches/paintings, adding watermarks, blending two images to produce one desired image etc.
At Acelerar,our team of digital artists/designers are well qualified with required skills and have expertise in lighting, printing, retouching, color theory, perspective and other techniques so as to be able to deliver the desired output. Be it online brochures, advertisements, catalog and other marketing collaterals or snapshots, we can edit and modify them to the desired effect.
Image and Photo Manipulation Services
• Adding, removing, and replacing objects or people.
• Converting photos to pencil sketches, cartoons etc.
• Background replacement
• Removing jagged edges/wrinkles
• Adding watermarks.
What Our Clients Have To Say
Good work is followed by good word
Thanks for a job very well done! Will definitely recommend the team of diligent people.
I had a great experience working with Acelerar! They learn very quickly and deliver excellent results!
Paul V Johnston
Services received from Acelerar were first class. As the engagement was progressing, we were very pleased with the services..they were always on time and provided high quality
Owner Bourne Accountancy
Acelerar applied a self-started approach to problem solving which helped resolve issues right at the beginning. Working remotely can create quite a few challenges but the output of completed projects exceeded significantly….
I hired Acelerar to do some very important market research for me, and they over delivered in terms of deliverable, professionalism and value. I recommend.
The help that we have received has enabled us to increase our sales immediately after starting with this project. Acelerar is great and we will continue to work with them for future projects. Great work!!
Why Outsourcing Image and Photo Manipulation services
• Save both time and money by hiring experts. They can complete the work more efficiently in shorter time.
• Get competent professionals to work on your requirement.
• Creative photo manipulation specialists use advanced photo manipulation tools and software to help them finish the projects within the stipulated time.
• You always have an option to scale up as and when your business demands.
Why Choose Acelerar for Photo Manipulation services?
• State-of-the-art infrastructure and use of advanced tools and software to deliver the desired output.
• Proficient in Image editing and manipulation software like Adobe Photoshop CS6 and PTGui Pro etc.
• We have catered to and worked with clients from different backgrounds and industry verticals.
• Dedicated expert to work on your project.
• Flexible pricing options
• 24/7 support
• Free trial. You pay only once you are completely satisfied.
Are You Ready To Boost Your Productivity?
Outsource everyday essential tasks that you don’t have time for with your growing business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Image manipulation refers to image editing techniques using digital means to enhance an image to give it a better view. It includes services such as adding/removing objects or people from an image, converting an image into sketches or cartoons, adding watermarks etc.
Our professionals are proficient in Image editing and manipulation software like Adobe Photoshop CS6 and PTGui Pro etc.
We take copyright and privacy issues very seriously. We request you to send us files through a secure FTP server or through tools like DropBox, We Transfer which are 100% secure. Additionally we sign a non-disclosure agreement with all our clients wherein we agree not to publish, license, and distribute your images to any third-party.
Once you are satisfied with us have had a call with our account manager, you can send us 2-3 raw image files for working. We offer a free trial of our services to all our clients. Once completed, we send the completed images back to you via email or DropBox. You review our work, give us feedback and we’ll take it further from there!
Although we have highly skilled professionals who understand client requirement and deliver accordingly, dissatisfaction can occur. We take your feedback very seriously. We will ask for a detailed feedback as to what you did not like and will try to edit it as per your needs or else we re-work on the entire image again till we are able to satisfy your requirements.