Be a part of the elite roster that utilizes our Virtual Assistants.
Post Processing Services Overview
A photographer takes hundreds of photos be it at a wedding event, for real estate business or product images for your business. These are raw images taken under different circumstances and therefore have to go through processing which involves retouching, editing, clipping, adjusting, morphing, color balancing, cropping etc to give it a professional look.
That’s what photo post processing is all about. It’s a technique to transform camera-captured raw images to give it more artistic, clear and professional look. No matter how good you are as a photographer, getting a perfect digital image ready to be uploaded in a single click. That’s where our post processing experts come in. Acelerar Technologies can be your partner for your photo processing requirements. Our post-processing experts have experience working with large volumes of images.
Post Processing Services
• Artistic Editing – These include HSL adjustments, horizon straightening, basic cropping, sepia and monochrome conversion, photo blending etc.
• Detailed Editing – These include color correction and enhancement, density correction, application of lightroom profile, Noise Reduction, Image sharpening, exposure, saturation, contrast adjustment, burn and dodge techniques etc.
• Photo Retouching and manipulation – Teeth whitening blemish and spot removal, masking and clipping etc.
• Raw Image Conversion – Using Adobe Camera Raw convertor or other digital conversion software to ensure that the output is as per your requirement.
What Our Clients Have To Say
Good work is followed by good word
Thanks for a job very well done! Will definitely recommend the team of diligent people.
I had a great experience working with Acelerar! They learn very quickly and deliver excellent results!
Paul V Johnston
Services received from Acelerar were first class. As the engagement was progressing, we were very pleased with the services..they were always on time and provided high quality
Owner Bourne Accountancy
Acelerar applied a self-started approach to problem solving which helped resolve issues right at the beginning. Working remotely can create quite a few challenges but the output of completed projects exceeded significantly….
I hired Acelerar to do some very important market research for me, and they over delivered in terms of deliverable, professionalism and value. I recommend.
The help that we have received has enabled us to increase our sales immediately after starting with this project. Acelerar is great and we will continue to work with them for future projects. Great work!!
Why Should You Outsource Post processing services?
• You can spend more time shooting photos and less time at the computer.
• Work with professional image editing experts who have experience working with large volumes of images
• Use of advanced tools and software to give high-quality stunning images.
• Leverage high-end infrastructure like Apple IMac Retina PCs, Windows PC with high-resolution color accurate monitors. These can be expensive to set up in-house.
Why Choose Acelerar Technologies for Post-Processing?
• Dedicated and skilled photo editors and photo artists to work on your requirement.
• Our image editors have the expertise to work on the latest photo editing software such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Photoshop CC, and CorelDraw.
• Our experts have experience working with global clients from different industry verticals.
• Our image editors can work on various file formats such as JPEG, TIFF, CAD, DXG, DWF, PSD, etc
• 24/7 assistance in case of any query
• Free Trial period. You pay only once you are satisfied.
Are You Ready To Boost Your Productivity?
Outsource everyday essential tasks that you don’t have time for with your growing business.
Frequently Asked Questions
No matter how good the photographer may be, the images or photos captured by him are raw and taken under different circumstances such as lighting, background etc. Post Processing is a technique to transform raw camera-captured images to give it a more artistic, clear and professional look thereby making them print ready. It involves a series of clipping, editing, cropping, morphing, color balancing etc.
No. Our image editors can work on various file formats such as JPEG, TIFF, CAD, DXG, DWF, PSD, etc
All our employees undergo aWe work on latest image editing software for post processing such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Photoshop CC, and CorelDraw. We also use Adobe Camera Raw convertor or other digital conversion software to ensure that the output is as per your requirement.
We take copyright and privacy issues very seriously. We request you to send us files through a secure FTP server or through tools like DropBox, We Transfer which are 100% secure. Additionally we sign a non-disclosure agreement with all our clients wherein we agree not to publish, license, and distribute your images to any third-party.
Once you are satisfied with us have had a call with our account manager, you can send us 2-3 raw image files for working. We offer a free trial of our services to all our clients. Once completed, we send the completed images back to you via email or DropBox. You review our work, give us feedback and we’ll take it further from there!