Real Estate Administrative and Transaction support Case Study
The client is in the real-estate domain and provides its clientele the best services for searching and examining properties in and around New York. It is a complete one-stop-shop providing end-to-end services ranging from searching properties right till moving-in including paperwork.
The client-has massive scale of operations. Since the organization targets and provides its clients something as necessary and important as home, the organization’s clients take a long time to actually complete the life-cycle and hence the scale of operations grows more and more with each addition. The immediate requirements however were searching and suggesting accurate real-estate properties for the clients according to multiple checklists provided.
Due to massive scale of operations and multiple checklists and search requirements, client opted to partner with Acelerar. Acelerar helped the organization by employing its dedicated resources expert in Real-Estate domain. Our team has helped the organization to overcome multiple challenges saving both time and money for Apartment Safari. Our dedicated and experienced Virtual Assistant helped searching for the right apartment very easy job based on the criteria provided.
Owing to its large global reach and comprehensive lists to manage, our client faced challenges to upload, update and maintain its merchant and affiliates. Although the client has all the necessary platforms required for smooth functioning, handling such huge numbers is a challenge in itself.
Our real-estate services include the following:
- Listing Research on multiple real-estate websites such as Zillow, YouGotListings, Craigslist, Zumper, Postlets, RentLinx, ForSaleByOwner, Oodle, Backpage, EBay, BingMaps.
- Listing Analysis and compilation.
- Compile documents for homes potentially being listed.
- Closing process for home being sold as per office checklist
- Communicating with renteres through the portals and understant their requirement.
- Follow up over phone calls and emails with parties involved in closing the deal (home inspections, home appraisals, coordinating with title company and buyer lenders for updates).
- Listing available properties on different websites.