Mode: Hybrid (flexible to adjust WFH and Office based on business need)
Acelerar is one of the leading BPO outsourcing companies in India and a global brand offering reliable and result-driven BPO outsourcing solutions for overseas clients.
With years of establishment in the global market, Acelerar represents an all-embracing definition of a BPO Company having a vast pool of talent resources, industry-recognized expertise, organizational efficiency and a large number of satisfied global clients, thereby ensuring a comprehensive outsourcing solution to every business entity of whatsoever size.
We deliver value and revenue-oriented results cost-effectively.
What are we looking for?
We strive to be the best in what we do and we have our own ways of doing things, a simple but smart business model, a strong sense of business ethics and some very smart people…and we need more smart folks to support our growth.
What will you do?
As a Virtual Assistant, you will be assisting International Clients primarily based out of US, Europe and Australia
- 5 days a week work schedule and evening shift.
- Supporting top executives and professionals from Fortune 1000, Fortune 500 clients and small and medium-sized companies mainly in the US and Europe.
- Assisting them in their day-to-day administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments, organizing meetings, managing their calendar, managing their task list, email management, basic customer support, and other admin tasks.
- Updating online databases, working on Excel, Word and creating documentation and power-point presentation.
- Acting as a personal assistant by helping in hotel &travel reservations, itinerary planning, ad-hoc purchases, social event coordination, booking personal appointments, processing monthly payments, other miscellaneous personal tasks which do not include any specialization.
- Provide output reports based on keyword & product research, travel research, market research, rates and catalogues search, statistics assistance, legal procedure research, research data compilation, web research on any topic.
- Client communication through email, phone and IM on a daily basis.
What should be your profile & skills?
- Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Should be an avid internet surfer, excellent at data mining, data collection, data analysis and market/ internet research.
- Great attention to detail, well organized and superior multi-tasking skills.
- Time management, planning and scheduling skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and decision making.
- Proactive and ability to work with minimum instructions.
- Experience in working as a Virtual Assistant in a BPO back office operations setup will be given preference.
- Candidates willing to learn and grow with the organization.
- Flair for customer/client service with a positive learning attitude and ability to perform under pressure.
- A hands-on professional with a go-getter attitude.
- Excellent team player with a client-centric and problem-solving approach.
- Be comfortable and adaptable to an ever-changing, fast-paced, hands-on, entrepreneurial environment.
And there’s more…
We will give you responsibility from day one. We enjoy sensible and flexible working hours, a decent salary and a happy, relaxed working environment. It’s a great opportunity to be part of not just a fast-growing organisation in an exciting market, but an organisation that is amongst the best in the sector.
Remuneration: Amongst the best in the industry, will not be a constraint for a deserving candidate.