Thank you for using Acelerar services.
If you aren’t entirely satisfied with our services, we’re here to help.
Any refund on your Acelerar membership fees shall be governed by the Refund Policy stated below. Further, any specific project and other services will be governed by their individual refund policies or the project contract. In all such cases the project contract terms or the individual refund policy shall be applicable in addition to this policy unless and otherwise it is in contradiction to this, in which case the individual service / project contract refund terms shall supersede this policy.
- Acelerar bills its customers in advance at the beginning of each month based on the appropriate plan that the customer has subscribed / opted for. Refunds on downgrades / cancellation will be entertained only if the client has intimated within the first week of service or in advance and served the due notice period for downgrades / cancellation. Any excess amount left, after adjusting for the notice period and pending dues if any, shall qualify to be refunded to the customer. All downgrade / cancellation requests require a 30 day notice period unless otherwise mentioned or agreed to.
- Refunds during the trial period are not applicable since we do not charge customers during the trial period. Any applicable charge shall be accrued only if the client continues to utilize the services post the trial period therefore indicating their acceptance to retaining use of Acelerar, as per terms and conditions of the plans opted for.
- Refunds claimed on non-usage of plan hours by the customer are not applicable / permitted. Only Rollover hours shall be claimed by the client as per the terms and condition of the specific plan.
- In the event of deficiency in service, Acelerar will make every reasonable effort for delivering quality work and rework on the task / assignment / project for our customers. Refunds claimed in such cases will be routed to the Quality Department of Acelerar through direct email / call within 3 business days of receiving the completed task / assignment / project, failing which it will be presumed that the quality is acceptable and there is no deficiency / shortcomings in service. The decision of the company will be final and binding on this matter. The quality of all tasks / assignments / projects are undertaken on a best effort basis only.
- Acelerar shall be not responsible or liable for insufficient or delayed documentation / information from clients relating to any particular task(s), error(s) and / or mistake(s) not pertaining to Acelerar’s scope of work, because of customer’s inability to follow procedures or requirements or due to any other reasons beyond the control of Acelerar.
- Any refunds due to processing errors in billing, shall be made through Paypal. To prevent misuse and / or fraudulent acts, refunds are only issued back through PayPal.
- You may be subjected to charges for credit card transaction and exchange rate fluctuations on such refunds due to the involvement of payment gateway in the transaction; these are beyond our control and cannot predict or estimate the charges applied. Timelines for receipt of funds into your credit card account could also vary for different banks and / or cards. Our responsibility is to act swiftly in issuing refunds wherever agreed upon post-resolution of the case, within 5 business days.
If you have any issues with our refund policy. Please get in touch with our billing team at accounts[@]acelerartech[.]com