Real Estate Virtual Assistant
Like any other real estate business owner, you must be having too much on your plate – real estate listing on different websites, scrape property data, marketing, scheduling appointments, compiling documents, showing properties, managing paperwork, etc. If you try to do all these tasks yourself, you won’t have much time left to focus on expanding your business.
What you need to do is hire a virtual assistant for real estate and delegate unimportant tasks. Doing so will save you a significant amount of time that you can use to focus on core business activities.
A real estate virtual assistant is a remote worker who does a wide range of tasks pertinent to the real estate industry. A real estate virtual assistant can offer you the edge you want to thrive in the real estate business.
Tasks our real estate virtual assistants can complete
Here is a list of tasks our real estate virtual assistant can do:
- Real estate data scraping from Classifieds software from different websites such as Craigslist, Backpage, and Oodle
- Real estate data scraping from various websites such as Craigslist, Backpage, Oodle, eBay
- Real estate listings websites like Naked Apartments, Craigslist, Zumper, Postlets, RentLinx, Zillow and others
- Sending introductory messages to renters along with appropriate listings as per their requirements
- Compiling morning reports with information received from MLS
- Scheduling appointments with clients, buyer’s agent, or seller’s agent to keep your calendar clutter-free.
- Assisting in the closing process for homes being sold and filing documents as per the office checklist
- Follow up over phone and email with parties involved in the closing process, such as home inspector and home appraiser
Besides these tasks, our real estate virtual assistant can help you with many other miscellaneous tasks that you find less productive.
Benefits of hiring real estate virtual assistant
Real estate virtual assistant can reduce your workload, and you will have more time for the tasks that require your immediate attention.
Unlike a regular employee, your real estate virtual assistant doesn’t need a monthly salary. You will pay him/her on an hourly basis. What’s more, real estate virtual assistants don’t demand sick leaves, casual leaves, or any other employment benefit. No work means no pay. So hiring a real estate virtual assistant is a lot more inexpensive than hiring a full-time employee. This will save you both time and money.
Why you should hire us?
Our real estate virtual assistant services packages have everything you need to succeed. We offer:
- Experienced real estate virtual assistants – Our VAs have worked with diverse industries
- Flexible subscription plans with low hourly rate
- No contractual obligation – Hire a real estate virtual assistant as per your requirements
- 100% confidentiality
- Money-back guarantee – We will refund you if you are not satisfied
- Dedicated customer success manager to ensure productivity
- No limit on the number of tasks – You can assign as many tasks you want, depending on the time needed to complete those tasks