Experience: 5- 8 years
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce specialist with an all-round experience in catalogue management on all major international marketplaces, seller and vendor central, setup and deployment on Amazon.
This role requires a high level of IQ, creativity, research skills, attention to detail, and team and project management skills.
How you fit in:
Subject matter expertise:
- Have diverse experience with catalogue management for major international marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Wayfair, Bestbuy etc as well as top eCommerce CMS like Shopify, Wix, WooCommerce, Magento etc.
- Ability to set up and manage product catalogue on all marketplaces and ecommerce CMS like Shopify, Magento, Wix etc.
- Experienced in handling and managing both seller central and vendor central. Well-versed with Amazon account setup and deployment for Amazon FBA/ FBM and the ongoing account management. Experience with bulk product upload tools and troubleshooting account issues.
- Experience with tools like Helium 10, JungeScout, Sellics, Viral Launch, eComhunt etc is a must.
- Experience with Amazon EBC and A+
- Experience with Amazon SEO including use of best industry tools for Amazon keyword research, latest listing optimization techniques, and current best practices to optimise product listings as per Amazon A9 algorithm
- Should have experience with store management including inventory management, feedback and review management, amazon customer support, competitor research, order processing etc
- Experience with Account Health Management (monitoring feedback & request removal of negative feedback, late shipments, cancellations and addressing the account health-related issues that arise).
- Maintaining & creating performance reports & analysing different data.
- Auditing the account & creating reports – Analysing markets (performing market research to ensure we stay competitive in the market).
- Case Log Management (overseeing issues and creating cases with seller support).
- Managing Amazon Advertising (Sponsored Ads, Lightning Deals, Coupons, Promotions)
- Additional experience with Amazon account suspension recovery will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of product classification, taxonomy, product data cleansing, product data standardization etc for omnichannel listings is a must
Other essential must-have skills:
- Project management and team management capabilities with a proven track record
- Should possess excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Should have exposure to direct client communication
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Be comfortable and adaptable to an ever-changing, fast-paced, hands-on, entrepreneurial environment.
What we offer you:
Remuneration amongst the best in the industry is not a constraint for a deserving candidate.
You will have the responsibility as well as the support from day one. A supportive, sensible, and flexible work environment that allows you to plan your work schedule based on the business requirement
A great opportunity to be part of not just a fast-growing organisation in an exciting and promising market, but an organisation that is amongst the best in the sector known for high CSAT & ESAT
3 steps to join our talent pool:
1. Send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in the Subject line of the email
2.Clear the technical round followed by personal interviews Stage
3. Become a part of the Acelerar Global team